Special Projects Officer
Moose Cree Training & Employment Unit (MCTEU)
Moose Factory, Ontario
Under the authority and general direction of the Manager of Training and Employment, the Special Project Officer (SPO) shall be responsible to develop a feasibility study, marketing plan, and data collection of the community labour market. Further, to assist in the administrative tasks related to the planning and organizing of the activities pertaining to the Moose Cree Training and Employment Unit (MCTEU).
Successful completion of Secondary School Diploma is preferred and/or combination of education in a related post-secondary education and a minimum of three (3) years of relevant employment experience,
Knowledge, skills and abilities
• Exhibits knowledge of MCTEU’s identity, mission, and goals
• Possess knowledge of effective marketing strategies
• Able to conduct independent research for strategic plans
• Ability to think creatively and analytically
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Demonstrate strong leadership skills
• Efficient time management and able to meet deadlines
• Works well with a vary of different organizations and individuals
• Ability to maintain confidentiality
• Ability to communicate in the Cree Language is an asset
• Valid Class G driver’s license is a necessity
• Proficiency in computer programs (Microsoft Office, Email, PDF Files, Internet)
Salary: As per Established Salary Grid (Employee benefits included)
Duration: Term Position (One Year) – Full Time
References: Three (3) recent employment references with permission to contact
Submit Resume, Cover Letter and References to:
Cheryl Ashamock, Manager of Training and Employment
Phone: 705-658-2847 ext. 4
DEADLINE: Friday June 24, 2022 at 4:00 P.M.
*Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Due to postal changes we recommend submitting via email.