Did you know there’s a lack of workforce information available about First Nations in our area? At MCTEU, we’re working hard to change this. We are collecting information through our annual Labour Market Information (LMI) Survey and to help us identify workforce gaps and needs, and to better match First Nations people with the right training and jobs.
- Are you a Moose Cree First Nation member?
- Are you 15 years of age or older?
- Do you want to contribute to your community?
- Do you want to get paid for your time?
Take the MCTEU LMI Survey and help provide essential data while helping your community.
The LMI Project explores employment-related data from working age (fifteen or older) Indigenous Citizens on/off reserves. Approval has been granted by the MCTEU, for the purpose of collecting data that reflects a community’s overall available workforce, including knowledge, skills and abilities. Once collected, participating Indigenous Skills Employment and Training (ISET) holders, like MCTEU, will be able to analyze the data and use it to improve education, training, and employment-related programs and services.
$40 will be given to each participant who completes the survey and there is confirmation of the completion.
LMI SURVEY BENEFITS
- Providing essential skills
- Linking you with exciting careers
- Creating real change
- Investing in our youth
- Providing essential information for growth
- Educating our community
- Discovering our strengths